Monday, October 09, 2006

Creating and Building


I've just started my fascination with blocks and towers. I love using the blocks that Auntie Jas gave me to build tall towers. It's one of the first toys which I play quietly and at length with by myself, which really pleases mom. And it's one of the toys which give me a sense of achivement- I often shout 'I get it' or 'Good job!' in joy at the end.

Today, mom asked me to try doing the same with the pop-ups. But I did my own design and love it!

Thanks Uncle Lits & Auntie Jas, Uncle James & Aunite Maria and Uncle Kok Keong & Auntie Lilian for all these toys!

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Gigaloop said...

Uncle Lits will be so pleased to hear this cos it was his idea to get you the lego blocks. He loves building with Lego and thought you might too. He can't wait to build stuff with you when you are back in Dec!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger debndin said...

Thanks Auntie Jas! Mommy has been telling me that Uncle Lits is a real soldier! Can't wait to see him in his uniform! And to get to play with him and Jaeden :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home